DB Power Supply North donate Horizontal Slotting Machines

Horizontal slotting machines, also known as Shaper were made in Germany since 1905. From the “Deutsche Maschinen- und Werkzeugfabrik GmbH“ in Glauchau, it became “Wotan-Werke AG” in Leipzig in 1909. Until the 1970’s the slotting machines were widely used. It was used to create surfaces and gears. Later the slotting machines were replaced by milling machines. As these machines give a better finish quality, they are attractive even now. We would like to clean the machines and service them so as to offer them to our partners in Africa.

 

Comments are closed.